1. Becoming a member of the community will be determined through both the polaroids posted on your personal journal and the links accessible through it. If you would like any other links to be considered please contact smokypines or oldjuly. (We don't want to search for your Polaroids. If we can't easily find any, we'll reject your membership. Please reapply when you have some available for us to see).
2. This is an ART community, which means we would appreciate posts involving candid Polaroids of your friends at parties or on the beach left to other communities.
3. If you'd like to share Polaroids that are not yours, please credit the artist or provide a link. Although we would prefer to see your own work.
4. New members please make an introduction post within two days of being accepted (your name, a little info, a few of your best/favorite Polaroids).
5. No fake Polaroids.
6. Use common sense and please don't post Polaroids that are too big or too small.
7. Be respectful and use an LJ cut for multiple images, nudes or any large images.
8. Although feedback is greatly encouraged, please try to keep all of your criticism constructive.
9. Before posting a question, please check the links below.
Nice Polaroid Communities: